Carson Reflex Pro 3.1 4-Channel 2.4Ghz LCD Stick Transmitter with Receiver - C500085
Carson Reflex Pro 3.1 4-Channel 2.4Ghz LCD Stick Transmitter with Receiver
The Carson Reflex Stick Pro 3.1 4-Channel 2.4Ghz Radio Set is ideal for Tamiya R/C Cars if you're thinking of adding additional functions.
An ideal radio for the classic two stick control on Tamiya and similar models, but with the benefit of interference free 2.4Ghz operation. Both channels feature a servo reverse and is suitable for use with any model car. Standard mechanical trims are fitted for ease of adjustment, power to the receiver via the ESC, 4AA batteries or a hump battery pack if used on Nitro models.
A fail-safe function (programmable) is included as standard, so you can set your model to stop if it goes out of range. Standard plug system, which means you can use most servo used on models these days.
- Operating Voltage 4.8v to 6v
- Operation with 4AA NiMh batteries
- 2.4G FHSS-System (Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum)
- Two continuously controllable fully proportional channels
- Two additional channels for special functions
- Servo reverse for both channels (reversal of the running direction)
- Trimming function for accelerator and steering
- Dual Rate for both channels (path limitation of the servos)
- EPA (path limitation of servos) for acceleration and steering
- EXPO function for throttle and steering (exponential)
- Powering of receiver (without BEC) up to 11.1v
- Integrated Fail-Safe (programmable)
- Plug system for Futaba, Graupner and J/R connectors
- Charging socket on transmitter (positive centre terminal)
In the Box
Carson Reflex Pro 3.1 4-Channel 2.4Ghz LCD Stick Transmitter
Carson 4-Channel 2.4Ghz Receiver
Note: This radio system is not suitable for aircraft and not recommended for boats.