Carson Reflex Stick II 2.4Ghz 6 Channel Transmitter Radio System with Receiver (Carbon Look) - C501007
Carson Reflex Stick II 2.4Ghz 6 Channel Transmitter Radio System with Receiver (Carbon Look)
The Carson Reflex Stick II 6 Channel 2.4GHz radio system ideal for use with Tamiya 1/16 tanks & 1/14 tractor trucks. 4 channels are controlled independently via 2 joysticks and channels 5 and 6 via switch/button.
The Reflex Stick 6 channel system is fully compatible with the MFC and DMD unit by Tamiya and the new LR-634 control unit by Carson.
- Operating voltage for transmitter 4.8v to 6v (4AA batteries)
- 2.4GHz FHSS system (Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum)
- Two infinitely variable fully proportional channels
- Servo reverse for all channels (reversal of direction)
- Manual trim function ideal for MFC and DMD units
- Operating voltage for receiver 4.8v-6v
- Uni-connector System Graupner/JR
- Charging socket with centre positive)
- Battery LED status indication
In the Box
Carson Reflex Stick II 2.4Ghz 6 Channel Transmitter (Carbon Look)
Carson Reflex Stick II 2.4Ghz Receiver