DJI Smart Controller for the Mavic 2 Drones - DJISMART
DJI Smart Controller for the Mavic 2 Drones
The DJI Smart Controller is designed to maximise your outdoor flying experience with the Mavic 2 or other aircraft equipped with OcuSync 2.0. A 5.5-inch built-in screen displays clear, bright images, even under challenging conditions. Intuitive controls and pre-installed features like SkyTalk and the DJI GO 4 app get you up in the air quicker, clearer, and more conveniently than ever before.
The DJI Smart Controller has a built-in 5.5-inch 1080p screen, providing an ultra-bright display to keep your live feed easily viewable, even in direct sunlight. At 1000 cd/m2, the display is approximately twice as bright as conventional smart device screens.
Equipped with OcuSync 2.0 Full-HD video transmission technology, the DJI Smart Controller supports automatic switching between 2.4 GHz and 5.8 GHz, reducing the influence of environmental interference on drone operation and image quality. This also ensures reliable long-range transmission at distances of up to 8 km.
The DJI Smart Controller connects to your drone as soon as it's powered on so you can take off fast and never miss a moment of the action. Featuring an integrated design with detachable control sticks, the DJI Smart Controller is also portable enough to bring with you anywhere.
The DJI Smart Controller's customised Android system and optimised DJI GO 4 app give you freedom from the restraints of conventional mobile devices to ensure faster, focused aerial creation. The Smart Controller also supports third-party apps for a variety of additional sharing and editing options.
The DJI Smart Controller comes with a built-in microphone and speaker for expanded options such as livestreaming. It can also playback video through the HDMI output port at 4K with H.264 or H.265.
The new SkyTalk feature is an amazing way to let others in on your aerial experience. Use it to livestream your drone’s camera view directly to social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram. It also allows you to create and share short videos instantly.
- For OcuSync 2.0-compatible Drones
- Works with Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom & More
- Built-In 5.5" Full HD 1080p Screen
- Ultra-Bright 1000 cd/m2
- DJI Go Share for Easy Mobile Transfers
- Livestream on Social Media with SkyTalk
- Built-in Microphone and Speaker
- HDMI Port Outputs 4K Video at 60 fps
- Works in -4°F to 104°F Weather
- Long Lasting 5000mAh Battery
In the Box
DJI Smart Controller
7.2v Li-ion 5000mAh Battery
24w USB Battery Charger
USB 3.0 Type-C Cable
Spare Control Stick (Pair)
1. The DJI Smart Controller is compatible with any DJI drone that uses OcuSync 2.0. To ensure compatibility, always make sure your aircraft is updated with the latest firmware. (It will also be compatible with Mavic 2 Enterprise in the future.)
2. These results were measured using the Mavic 2. Individual results may vary depending on environment, use type, or firmware version.
3. DJI will not be liable for any permission or safety issues resulting from use of third-party apps. If an installed third-party app prevents you from enjoying optimal use of your controller, we suggest you remove the app or restore the controller to the original factory settings.
4. Coming soon: always make sure your DJI Smart Controller has latest DJI GO app and firmware.
5. Wi-Fi required.