Dynamite Fuze 1/8th 130A Sensorless Brushless ESC with Cooling Fan - DYN4955
Dynamite Fuze 1/8th 130A Sensorless Brushless ESC with Cooling Fan
This is a Dynamite Fuze 130A Sensorless Brushless ESC. This ESC is a great choice for power hungry electric off road applications, like 1/8 scale buggies and 4WD short course trucks.
- Waterproof* 130A ESC with built in cooling fan
- Compatible with Ni-Cd/Ni-MH and Li-Po/Li-Ion batteries.
- Pre-wired with an EC3 battery connector, bullet-style motor connectors and a universal receiver plug that fits most popular radio systems.
- Designed to operate with sensorless brushless motors.
- Basic set up and programming through the SET button
- Enhanced programming available with optional Digital Program Box (DYN3748)
- Designed for on-road and off-road use
- High-precision speed and power control
- High-power, built-in BEC system for stable receiver and servo power supply
- Forward and reverse function
- Adjustable settings in the ESC for fine control of vehicle operation
- Multiple protection systems: battery low voltage cut-off and overheating
BEC Voltage - 6V
Continuous Current - 130A
Drive Type - Forward/Reverse
Full On Resistance - 0.0004 ohm
Input Connector Type - EC3
Input Voltage - 6-9 cells NiMH, 2-4S LiPo - LiFe
Maximum Burst Current - 760A
Motor Limit - 2S LiPo - upto 6000KV, 3S LiPo - upto 4000KV, 4S - upto 3000KV
Speed Control Type - Brushless - Sensorless
Wire Gauge - 10AWG
Width: 1.41" (36mm)
Height - 1.41" (36mm)
Length - 2.1" (53.5mm)
Weight - 2.79oz (79g)
*Note: For details on waterproof standards, please refer to the product instruction manual.