HPI 1969 Dodge Charger Clear Body Shell - 7184
HPI 1969 Dodge Charger Clear Body Shell
The popular line of muscle car bodies for the Savage Monster Truck now includes the 1969 Dodge Charger. The Charger was one of the most powerful muscle cars ever, with instantly recognisable styling that helped define the muscle car era. HPI's body designers crafted a realistic version that is a perfect fit on the Savage line of trucks. The body features a realistic 3D hood-mounted blower, included hood cover, recessed grill, recessed rear bumper, and a giant decal sheet to make an exact replica.
The convenient pre-cut vinyl decal sheet includes: photorealistic headlights, grille, tail lights, official logos, window frames, door handles and more... all die-cut to make applying the decals quick and easy. Overspray film and pre-cut vinyl window masks are included with each body. A decal instruction sheet is included for decal placement, and the body has dimple marks for body post drill locations.
This body will fit all Savage, T-Maxx and E-Maxx monster trucks.
- Photorealistic die-cut premium vinyl decals include window frames, headlight, grille, tail lights and more, plus official logos!
- Comes with realistic 3D hood-mounted blower to increase the visual impact of this body!
- Overspray film and pre-cut vinyl window masks make painting fast and simple
- A decal instruction sheet is included for decal placement
- The body has dimple marks for body post drill locations
- Moulded from 0.040" clear polycarbonate plastic for durability and long life
- This is an officially licensed replica shell
Length - 507mm
Width - 178mm
Height - 108mm
Wheelbase - 305mm
Please Note: Trimming and painting of this body shell will be required. See our range of Spray Paints