HPI Sprint 2 Flux with Mustang GT-R Body Brushless RC Car with 2.4Ghz Radio System - 112710
HPI Sprint 2 Flux with Mustang GT-R Body Brushless RC Car with 2.4Ghz Radio System
The Sprint 2 Flux is the easiest way to jump right into the wild and fast world of brushless street car fun! The Sprint 2 chassis is a fantastic way to get started with touring cars and street racing, because it features a completely pre-assembled race car chassis that's ready for loads of action! We've packed in all the must-have features like 2.4GHz control and complete waterproof protection so you can take it just about anywhere!
This Sprint 2 Sport is also fitted with the latest Ford Mustang GT-R muscle car body for awesome sports car good looks! The Sprint 2 Flux a fantastic way to get straight into racing with your friends and honing your racing skills - this is a complete racing machine that looks and drives just like the real thing!
The updated Sprint 2 Flux is waterproof and ready to tackle wet conditions like rain and snow! The new 2.4GHz receiver is safely stored in a brand new waterproof receiver box, protecting it from the elements and ensuring glitch-free operation. The new SF-10W waterproof steering servo and waterproof Flux Vapor electronic speed controller complete the package, allowing you to enjoy the action on the road no matter what the weather is like!
With the Sprint 2 Flux you get the HPI Flux Vapor electronic speed control and a zero maintenance brushless Flux Vektor 5900 motor for stress-free fun, high top speeds and blinding acceleration! You get to choose the battery to use in the car - any stick-pack style RC battery (NiMh 7.2v or LiPo 7.4v) fitted with a real Deans battery connector will fit in the chassis. Use any RC fast charger to top up the batteries, and you can keep running and ticking off laps for hours!
The RTR Sprint 2 Flux chassis features a host of racing and durability features, as well as the capability for race tuning, should you want to hit the track! It can handle all the power that the HPI Flux Vektor 5900 motor can put out, making it durable enough to handle just about anything you can throw into it. Read on for more details!
The drivetrain of the Sprint 2 features dual drive belts and rubber-shielded ball bearings for the ultimate in durability and efficiency. From the mid-mounted motor and spur gear, the layshaft and centre pulleys gets the power to gear diffs front and rear through sturdy drive belts which are made from urethane for extreme durability and wear resistance.
The suspension built into the Sprint 2 allows for complete flexibility and easy, neutral driving characteristics through the use of four-wheel independent suspension with dual-wishbone design, just like modern full-size supercars. Real oil-filled racing shocks provide consistent damping action for fantastic grip and control.
Built into the Sprint 2 design is the capability to completely custom-tune the handling to suit your particular driving style, or emulate the type of driving you're into, whether it's road course, gymkhana, drift and more. Use camber link and shock mount locations, widen the track of the car, change the camber and caster, alter the Ackerman and even adjust droop and ride height!
From the authentic sports car looks to full adjustability of the suspension geometry, the RTR Sprint 2 Flux is the complete package. 2.4GHz radio, full ball bearings, waterproof electronics, silicone oil-filled shocks - it's all there on the RTR Sprint 2 Flux, precision built from the factory!
- Officially licensed Ford Mustang GT-R muscle car body for super cool looks
- 2.4 GHz radio system for crystal-free, comfortable control
- HPI Flux Vektor 5900 brushless motor (NOTE: *not* 3S LiPo compatible!)
- Waterproof HPI Flux Vapor electronic speed control with LiPo safety cut-off
- Waterproof SF-10W steering servo
- Waterproof receiver box
- Orange anodised aluminium chassis parts
- Officially licensed Rays/Volk TE37 wheels. 6mm offset rear wheels fill out the fenders and give the wheels the wide look seen on full-size race cars
- HPI X-Pattern rubber tyres for realistic appearance and great handling
- Foam bumper protects the car from potentially damaging impacts
- Adjustable body posts allow you to mount a variety of different bodies without trimming or replacing the posts
- Adjustable turnbuckles to fine tune your suspension
- Complete set of ball bearings for a smooth and efficient drivetrain
- Oil-filled coil-over shock absorbers with specially chosen springs for drifting
- 2 degree and 3 degree rear hubs for additional tuning choices
- Durable injected moulded nylon main chassis
- Front and rear shock towers with optimised shock absorber and camber link positions for ideal suspension geometry
- Optional low profile front shock tower is included in the kit which allows the use of the full range of HPI 190mm or 200mm wide bodies
- Droop screws allow you to "race tune" your suspension settings
Length - 431mm (17")
Height - 127mm (5")
Width - 200mm (7.9")
Wheelbase - 254mm (10")
In the Box
HPI Sprint 2 Flux with Mustang GT-R Body Brushless RC Car
HPI 2.4Ghz Radio System
4AA batteries for Transmitter
Required to Complete
6-7 Cell (7.2v) NiMh or 2S (7.4v) LiPo battery with Deans plug
Compatible Battery Charger with Deans Connector
Note: ESC must be programmed for Lithium cut-off when using Lithium Polymer batteries.