Mtroniks G2 Sport 2 Brushless Speed Controller and 10.5T Motor ESC Combo - G2SP10-5TC
Mtroniks G2 Sport 2 Brushless Speed Controller and 10.5T Motor ESC Combo
The G2 Sport 2 System is a brushless speed control and motor set that is ideal for beginners or top level racers.
It is an improvement to the original G2 Sport 12T system for 2013! It now comes with a 10.5T motor!!
The controller comes ready to run! It requires no set up or adjustment, it simply works with your radio equipment straight out of the box! It has automatic calibration, automatic battery selection (no worries about safe battery cut off) and automatic motor preparation. It comes pre-soldered to the motor so you don't even need to turn your soldering iron on!!
The motor is a standard 540 fitting so will slot straight into any model car regardless of make or previous install! It comes with solder tabs that the controller is pre-soldered to!
All this makes the G2 Sport 2 System a serious contender for either your first step into the world of brushless or if you simply need a reliable, waterproof no nonsense controller that you can just fit and forget about! All you have to do is enjoy run after run of fun!
G2 Sport2 ESC Features
- 100% Waterproof
- Perfect sensorless drive
- Pre-Soldered wiring to 10.5T motor
- Pre-fitted Tamiya connecter
- New G2H - high performance heat dissipation power boards
- New G2 software increases power and top speeds
- Safety features including thermal cut off
- Automatic NiMh/Ni-CD/LiPo Support
- Auto calibration to radio set
- Anti lock braking system (Reverse won't start until completely stopped)
- Traction control system
G2 Sport2 ESC Specification:
Input voltage (Ni-CD/NiMh) - 4.8 to 9.6V
Input voltage (Lipo) - 7.4v to 11.1v (2S-3S)
Rated Current - 60Amps
Peak Current - 90Amps
Motor limit - 10.5T
Small size - 42.0 x 27.0 x 15.0mm
Weight - 45g
- Military spec neodymium sintered magnets
- Standard 540 can size and weight
- Pre-soldered connection tabs for easy and neat connection
- High performance, low friction ball bearings
- Hardened 3.17mm motor shaft to match standard pinions
- Anodised solid can for better heat removal