Optifuel Optimix RTR 20% Nitro Car Fuel 1 Litre - OP1004
Optifuel Optimix RTR 20% Nitro Car Fuel 1 Litre
20% Nitro methane blend for 0.12 to 0.18 engine sport use when low running costs are more important than more expensive high nitro content fuels.
As an RC Car hobbyist you want to enjoy running your cars and trucks, not worry about engine settings. So you want a fuel that simply delivers: power, engine protection, easy starting, long engine life and ease of use - basically a reliable power source for your car.
The Optimix RTR blend is formulated for easy tuning in all temperature ranges for engines of all sizes. Optimix-RTR was developed especially for today' RTR nitro engines. The specific blends use the same high quality synthetic oils as our Optimix-Race blends. Optimix RTR makes starting and tuning your engine easy because its specific blend is more tolerant of incorrect settings and of temperature and humidity changes. The consistent burning provides a steady smoke trail allowing you to easily see the effects of your engine tuning.
Protect your Engine
Optimix RTR burns cleanly, leaving no harmful residues that increase wear and decrease engine performance and lifespan. The oil in the fuel provides protection from corrosion to further extend your engine's life.
- Optimised oil content for RTR running
- Wider tuning band more tolerant to needle mixture
- Optimum performance
- Smoother transition low to high power
- Easy starting
- Superior Fuel Economy
- 1L UK bottle contains 5% more than US Quart bottle
- Quality Synthetic Klotz oils giving improved lubrication, lower friction, anti scuff protection, rust inhibitor, more efficient burning and reduced running temperature
- Developed by Adam Skelding HPI Design & Development Engineer based upon Optifuel Race Fuels developed by Graham Alsop Hot Bodies team driver.
Note: This item can be delivered within Mainland UK ONLY. We cannot export fuel to any other country, please see our terms and conditions for more details.