UHU HART Glue Special Adhesive for Assembling Small Parts in Model Building (35g) - UHU40936
UHU HART Glue Special Adhesive for Assembling Small Parts in Model Building (35g)
UHU hart is a crystal-clear, fast drying adhesive for assembling small parts in model building, for handicraft work and for household tasks. Particularly suitable for balsa wood and other wooden materials. UHU hart is also suitable for stiffening and sealing the surface of materials. Suitable for balsa wood, wood based materials, metal and many types of plastic. For model building.
Apply a thin layer to one side. Immediately place the parts together and hold in place. For hard, enclosed surfaces apply a thin layer to both sides, let the adhesive dry, then re-apply to one side, place the parts together and hold in place.
- Crystal clear, quick-setting nitrocellulose adhesive for assembling small parts in model building, handicraft and general use at home
- Particularly suitable for balsa wood and wooden materials
- The adhesive film is hard once it has set, it is also suitable for strengthening and reinforcing weak areas, and for stiffening surfaces of many types of material.
- Comes with a separate fine nozzle.
- Not suitable for Styrofoam, use UHU POR for Styrofoam
Note: The adhesive contains volatile, highly flammable solvents. Therefore, corresponding safety measures should be take regarding processing and storage. When gluing ensure adequate ventilation.