Spektrum DX6e 6-Channel Full Range DSMX Radio System with AR620 Receiver - SPM6655EU
Spektrum DX6e 6-Channel Full Range DSMX Radio System with AR620 Receiver
Being on a budget doesn’t have to mean you have to settle for less than the best. The Spektrum DX6e gives you the unbeatable response of DSMX® technology, the simplicity of AirWare™ programming software and many other features you can’t find on other “budget” radios.
Airplane, Helicopter, Sailplane and Multirotor Programming
The DX6e comes equipped with the programming you need to fly almost anything. And because it’s based on the same AirWare software used in most other Spektrum transmitters, you can share model setups with just about any Spektrum user you meet.
Now Includes Full Range AR620 DSMX Receiver
The Spektrum AR620 air receiver is a full-range, 6-channel sport receiver with DSMX/DSM2 compatibility and a compact footprint that’s streamlined to fit in a wide range of models. More than just a simple box that connects your servos, the AR620 features an internal antenna design that delivers a whole new world of installation ease that includes a higher-level of durability and convenience while maintaining superior full-range performance for your electric or engine powered aircraft.
The enormous capacity of the DX6e’s on-board memory means you will rarely, if ever, need to juggle models between transmitter memory and your SD card. The model memory menu is easy to navigate too. Only memory slots with model settings saved to them will appear. You won't have to scroll through empty slots or move models around if one is deleted.
The built-in telemetry feature can give you real-time information on things like battery voltage, signal quality, motor temperature and more.* You can also program alerts that let you know when specific telemetry values reach or exceed limits you define. *Requires telemetry sensors and a telemetry-enabled receiver.
Wireless Trainer Link
The wireless trainer link gives instructors the option to wirelessly ''buddy box'' with another DSMX transmitter. Once bound to another transmitter, ModelMatch™ technology will allow the DX6e to re-link without having to go through the bind process again.
Patent-Pending Gimbal Design with Spring Configuration Switch
The DX6e’s patent-pending gimbal design lets you change gimbal spring configurations simply by moving a slider switch on the back of the transmitter. No tools are required. Just select the spring configuration that matches the mode you are using and model type you are flying. That’s it.
There are four spring configurations to choose from:
- Normal Throttle for Modes 2 and 4 (Air, Heli and Sailplane Model Types)
- Spring-centred Throttle for Modes 2 and 4 (Multirotor Model Type)
- Spring-Centred Throttle for Modes 1 and 3 (Multirotor Model Type)
- Normal Throttle for Modes 1 and 3 (Air, Heli and Sailplane Model Types)
- The slider switch is protected by a hinged cover that prevents you from accidentally changing spring configurations in flight.
- Airplane, Helicopter, Sailplane and Multirotor programming
- 250-model memory
- Built-In Telemetry
- Patent-pending gimbal design with spring configuration switch
- Wireless trainer link
- 7 airplane wing types and 6 tail types
- 7 swashplate types
- 4 sailplane wing types and 3 tail types
- Multirotor flight mode setup
- 7-point throttle curves for airplanes and helicopters
- 7-point pitch and tail curves for helicopters
- Cross-platform model sharing with other Spektrum transmitters
- 4 AA batteries included
- EN328 compatible
No of Channels - 6
Modulation - DSMX®
Band - 2.4GHz
Receiver - AR620
Model Memory - 250
Modes - User-Selectable: 1, 2, 3 or 4
Transmitter (TX) Battery Type - 4 "AA"