Tamiya LP-16 Wooden Deck Tan Lacquer Paint Bottle (10ml) - 82116
Tamiya LP-16 Wooden Deck Tan Lacquer Paint Bottle (10ml)
Tamiya Colour bottled Lacquer Paints are highly versatile - whether using them to airbrush large areas, or pick out fine details with a brush, their stunning, consistent tones add superlative realism to your model. Their tough membrane suits them ideally to use as a basecoat, resistant to enamel paints, while swift drying times ensure an efficient painting process. A dedicated thinner is available.
Tamiya's lacquer paints feature a quick drying time, robust finish and can be over painted with either acrylic or enamel paints once dry. These paints also do not require the use of a primer and even the gloss colours can be applied directly to the plastic parts.
Due to the nature of lacquer paint they should only be used outdoors or in a well ventilated area. Eye protection, gloves and a vapour mask should be worn at all times when using lacquer paints.
- Strong coating film that is most suitable for basic painting
- Shorter dry time, higher working efficiency
- Safe for finishing with beautiful glossy enamel paint etc
- Gloss and matt colours can be applied directly to model kit plastic
- Fabulous when airbrushed
- Can also be applied by paint brush to detail areas
- Can be used in a similar way to Tamiya’s X and XF line of acrylics
- Weathering colour washes and dry brushing can be applied over the dried Lacquer Paint
- Once dry, can be safely over-painted with acrylics, enamels and other model paints
- Robust final finish that adheres strongly to the model’s styrene surface
- Constantly expanding range of colours for military & civilian subjects
Note: Colours may vary slightly from Tamiya Colour Acrylics and Sprays with the same name.
Click here to view the Tamiya Colour Matching Comparison Chart