Badger Airbrush Model 250-2 Basic Spray Gun Set for Paints, Enamels, Lacquers etc - BA2502
Badger Airbrush Model 250-2 Basic Spray Gun Set for Paints, Enamels, Lacquers etc
The Badger 250 basic spray tool features simply air and paint controls which allow the spray pattern to be varied. Enamels, artists colours, lacquers and any liquid that can be thinned down to the consistency of milk can be sprayed through it.
Any job requiring a simple, yet effective spray is easily completed by the Model 250 Series. The 250 is basic enough for children, (ages 8 and up) to use with minimal supervision, yet efficient enough for adult use. Hands-on inspection and testing insure Badger's high quality standards.
This gun is perfect for jobs requiring overall coverage with medium to heavy viscosity materials. Modelling, school projects, home improvement projects, workshop jobs, ceramic under glazing, fogging, texturing and stencilling can all be handled by the Model 250. The spray pattern can be adjusted from 3/4" (19mm) to 2" (50.8mm) simply by turning the paint tip.
- Sprays virtually any properly reduced material
- Adjustable spray pattern from 19 to 51mm
- Can be adapted to all air systems (Propellant, Compressor, CO2 tank)
- Operates on 20 to 50psi (1.4 to 3.5 bar)
- Paint tip and other main components made from precision metal parts
- High impact nylon moulded body is resistant to solvents and paint chemicals
In the Box
Badger 250 spray tool with attached 3/4oz jar
Propellant regulator valve
1.3m Vinyl air hose
Required to Complete
Propellant, Compressor or CO2 tank