Badger Airbrush Siphon Feed 200 Air Brush Set with Propellant 200-3 - BA2003
Badger Airbrush Siphon Feed 200 Air Brush Set with Propellant 200-3
The Badger 200 offers ease of single action operation while providing the fine spray pattern of internal mix paint atomisation for professional results.
Simplicity of use makes this the top choice for the serious model painter, or decorative stenciller. Also an excellent airbrush for auto detailing, painting posters, T-Shirts, Ceramics and lots more.
Depressing the trigger releases a pre-set amount of colour which can be regulated by turning a needle adjustment screw at the back of the airbrush handle. Once the desired paint flow is set, the airbrush will maintain the pre-set spray pattern until the user chooses to change it.
- Spray virtually any properly reduced material
- Single universal needle
- Adjustable spray patterns from 1/16"
- New drop-in tip design for easy cleaning
- Can be adapted to all air systems (Propellant, Compressor, CO2 tank)
- Operates on 20 to 50psi (1.4 to 3.5 bar)
- Teflon head seat assures efficient air flow
In the Box
Badger 200NH universal airbrush with attachable 3/4oz jar
300ml Badger air propellant
Propellant regulator valve
1.3m Vinyl air hose
Spare 3/4oz jar with cover
Required to Complete