Carson Reflex Pro 3.1 2-Channel Stick Radio System with Servo, NiMh Battery and Charger - C707132
Carson Reflex Pro 3.1 2-Channel Stick Radio System with Servo, NiMh Battery and Charger
The Carson Reflex Stick 3.1 Pro 2.4Ghz 2-Channel Starter Set is ideal for all the Tamiya radio control car kits.
An ideal radio for the classic two stick control on Tamiya and similar models, but with the benefit of interference free 2.4Ghz operation. Both channels feature a servo reverse and is suitable for use with any model car or boat. Standard mechanical trims are fitted for ease of adjustment, power to the receiver via the ESC, suitable for ALL brands and models of speed controllers.
A fail safe function (programmable) is included as standard, so you can set your model to stop if it goes out of range. Standard plug system, which means you can use most servo used on models these days.
One Carson Servo is included in the box along with a 5-channel receiver, servo, battery and charger (additional channels not used, but can be utilised to power accessories).
- 2.4Ghz FHSS system (frequency hopping spread spectrum)
- 5-Ch Receiver (additional channels not used, but can be used to power up accessories)
- Two continuously controllable fully proportional channels
- Servo reverse for both channels (reversal of the running direction)
- Trimming function for accelerator and steering
- Dual rate for both channels (Path limitation of the servos)
- Power supply of BEC receiver via a drive battery with 4.8 - 7.2v (optional)
- Plug system for Futaba and Graupner J.R
- Charging socket (Plus terminal on the inside)
- Battery status indicator by LED
Operating voltage - 4.8v-6v 4 x AA
Receiver Dimensions - 46 x 27 x 15mm
In the Box
Carson Reflex 3.1 2-Channel 2.4Ghz Stick Transmitter
Carson 5-Channel 2.4Ghz Receiver
Carson CS-3 Servo
Carson 7.2v NiMh Battery Pack
Carson A/C NiMh Charger
4AA Batteries for the Transmitter
Note: This Carson Transmitter is not compatible with the Mtroniks ECO27 ESC.