CorrosionX Liquid 250ml Bottle with Spray Trigger - CX250T
CorrosionX Liquid 250ml Bottle with Spray Trigger
CorrosionX is the most advanced and effective corrosion prevention compound, lubricant and penetrant in the world! Although it may look like a typical oil-based anti corrosion spray, CorrosionX utilises a revolutionary technology called Polar Bonding that does far more than merely slow down the corrosion process like those so-called 'corrosion inhibitors'.
CorrosionX actually kills existing rust and corrosion (keeping it from spreading) and provides long-term protection against rust and corrosion on any metal surface.
CorrosionX is non conductive so is one of the best all around methods of waterproofing your electronics! As any other RC car enthusiast you like to drive in snow, mud or rain, and we all know electronics and water don't mix well. CorrosionX is a popular product for remote control vehicles, as it protects speed controllers, receivers and other electronics from moisture - whether that's an RC car driving through puddles, or an RC plane or helicopter getting altitude moisture or simply flying in the rain.
- CorrosionX is supplied with a spray nozzle
- Great for bearings, gears, chains and lots more
- Leave it to work on rusted bolts or nuts that just won't budge
- Using the spray nozzle, spray lightly over anything else that you don't want rusting
- Polar bonding and moisture repelling properties will keep rust away
- Protect Electrical use it on ESC's & receiver circuit boards
- CorrosionX is non-toxic, non-carcinogenic, and it's non-flammable
To protect your electronics:
- Remove the electronics from their outer case
- Pour out CorrosionX into a suitable container
- Submerge the electronics fully in CorrosionX for a few minutes
- Remove and leave to dry naturally
- Re-fit in casing (taking care not to rub off the coating)*
CorrosionX forms thin layer on every metal surface that doesn't allow the water to contact it**
* Items will need to be recoated approximately every 8-12 weeks (dependant on handling and wear)
Please Note: Applying CorrosionX to any electrical items will invalidate the manufacturer’s warranty, so is therefore done at your own discretion.