FTX Vantage 2.0 Brushed Buggy 1/10 4WD with 2.4Ghz Radio System (Ready-to-Run) - FTX5533B
FTX Vantage 2.0 Brushed Buggy 1/10 4WD with 2.4Ghz Radio System (Ready-to-Run)
The Vantage was FTX’s first move into Ready-To-Run RC models and has continued to be one of the most popular in the range ever since.
Despite this we thought it was time to give it a small facelift by introducing the Vantage 2.0 which features a new paint scheme for the body and wing, along with black wheels for a more racey look. Etronix radio is included, along with a 60A waterproof brushed speed control and a NiMh USB charger.
The same 4WD shaft drivetrain features metal diff gears and front universal driveshafts, while an integrated slipper helps protect the drive from possible damage.
With adjustable turnbuckles all round and large bore oil filled shock absorbers the Vantage Brushed is raring to go at a truly amazing price.
In addition, if you want to tune and upgrade your Vantage Brushed, FTX provide a wide range of carbon and aluminium upgrades that will bring your ride up to a whole new pro level.
- 2.4Ghz Etronix Pulse Radio
- 60A waterproof ESC compatible with NiMh/LiPo
- 550 brushed motor
- Waterproof 3kg steering servo
- Voltz 1800mAh 7.2v NiMh battery
- USB charger for NiMh battery
- New Graphic painted body & wing
- Moulded tub chassis
- 4WD shaft drive with slipper system
- Unique gearbox design for low CG
- Lightweight high impact arms
- Big bore oil filled adjustable shocks
- Gearbox metal crown & pinion gear
- Front universal driveshafts
- Adjustable turnbuckles
- Fully adjustable suspension including, droop, camber, toe-in, wheelbase etc
- Slipper for drivetrain damage protection
- Chassis accepts NiMh or LiPo battery
Length - 415mm
Width - 255mm
Height - 142mm
Wheelbase - 275/280mm
Tyre - 88 x 39mm (rear) - 88 x 34mm (front)
Weight - 1710g
In the Box
FTX Vantage 2.0 Brushed Buggy 1/10 4WD (Ready-to-Run)
Etronix 2.4Ghz Radio System
Voltz 1800mAh 7.2v NiMh Battery
NiMh USB Charger
Required to Complete
4AA Batteries for Transmitter