HPI Trophy Truggy Flux RTR with 2.4GHz - 107018
HPI Trophy Truggy Flux RTR with 2.4GHz Radio System
Pre-Assembled 1/8th scale 4WD electric powered truggy with radio system, FLUX Scream brushless motor, FLUX Rage electronic speed control, and painted body. (Battery packs and charger not included)
Get right into plug-and-go truggy action with the RTR Trophy Truggy Flux! This amazing off-road 4WD vehicle will thrill you with its jaw-dropping top speed, racing design and wild stunt action! the Trophy Truggy has seen it all when it comes to burly stunts, and with the awesome power of a purpose-designed brushless system it is able to pull off the same tricks and as the Nitro version - but without the noise and fumes!
The Flux Scream motor is the perfect match for the Rage speedo: with 1965KV of power, it was designed from the ground up to be bolted into 1/8th scale off-road vehicles to give you the explosion of power you want from any car or truck!
Performance Straight From The Box
HPI makes it as easy as possible to get into RC Off-Road action. The Trophy Truggy Flux is completely pre-built and ready to go right out of the box! Everything is assembled and tuned for you by professionals - diffs, shocks, suspension and more are perfect before you even open the package. And with many top racing features already installed, you don't have to do a thing to get going fast!
Formed from 4mm thick 6061 aluminium, the chassis of the Trophy Truggy Flux features angled sides and a huge vertical rear brace for phenomenal stiffness front-to-rear. The twin batteries fit securely within an adjustable and padded battery box, held in place with two thick hook-and-loop strips so they won't move during jumps or crashes. The layout of the components within the chassis makes it easy to change batteries, and a breeze to do maintenance!
- 4mm 6061 aluminium chassis has angled sides for extra stiffness
- Fits two hard-case 2S LiPo batteries with adjustable battery holders and hook & loop straps
- Tough front and rear bumpers help protect against crash damage
- Low centre of gravity design for top handling in the turns
- Adjustable mounts for the wide racing wing
Suspension & Steering
The Trophy Truggy Flux uses a racing-derived suspension design that's perfect for racing, stunts, bashing - pretty much anything you want to do! The suspension has loads of features that are standard on all the top racing kits: extra-long suspension arms, aluminium steering knuckles, adjustable wheelbase and 17mm hex hubs.
For increased durability when hitting those big air highs and rough-and-tumble landings, the Trophy Truggy Flux uses hinge pin braces, captured rod end joints on the camber links and thick webbing on the plastic parts to resist breakages. Use the steel turnbuckles and variety of shock mount and camber link positions to tune your truck to your driving style, the track and the driving conditions!
- Extra-strong webbed suspension arms are strong yet flexible to give you the best balance of driving feel and durability
- Cast aluminium steering knuckles for increased strength
- Extra-long shocks provide all the damping you'll ever need
- Race-tune the truck with plenty of shock adjustment positions
- Strong steel turnbuckles with chunky gripping points for easy adjustment of camber and front toe
- Multiple camber link locations offer several options for adjusting roll centre
- Front and rear sway bars fitted for superior race handling
- 17mm hex hubs resist stripping out and are hollow for light weight
Length - 580mm
Width - 405mm
Height - 180mm
Wheelbase - 365mm
Track Width Front/Rear (from centre of tyres) - 365mm
Drivetrain - Full-Time Shaft 4WD
In the Box
HPI Trophy Truggy Flux RTR
Pistol Grip 2.4GHz Radio System
4AA Batteries for Transmitter
Required To Complete
2 x 2S LiPo batteries with Deans Ultra plugs & Compatible LiPo Balance Charger