Overlander RC6-VSR 80w 7A Output AC/DC LiPo, Li-Ion, LiFe, NiMh, and PB Charger - OL-3129
Overlander RC6-VSR 80w 7A Output AC/DC LiPo, Li-Ion, LiFe, NiMh, and PB Charger
An upgrade of our best-selling charger, the RC6-VSP, this new release holds all of the same features that make the VSP one of our customers' all-time favourite products, but also has the added advantage of having an internal resistance checker feature.
The RC6-VSR has charging, discharging, balancing, storage and fast charge facilities, making this 80W, 7A output AC/DC charger one of our most efficient chargers in our collection.
The best value around, good price top performance battery charger, discharger, balancer, storage charge and fast charge facility plus single cell voltage checker facility. The AC-DC range gives us the best set up to use at home for checking and managing your RC batteries.
- Digital Discharger - 0.1 - 1.0A (max 5 watt)
- DC/AC (Mains) - 0.1 - 7.0A (Max 80 watt)
- LiPo Charger - 1 -6 Cells
- LiFe Charger - 1 - 6 Cells
- Li-Ion Charger - 1-6 Cells
- Ni-cad Charger - 1 - 15 Cells
- NiMh Charger - 1 - 15 Cells
- Pb - 2V-12V
- Integrated balance for LiPo, LiFe and Li-ion
- Storage charge facility
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Gold plated terminals
- Individual cell monitoring
- Cyclic charging/discharging for NiMH and NiCd packs
- Delta-peak sensitivity
- An internal resistance checker
- Maximum safety (capacity limit, charge time limit, temperature limit)
Length - 136mm
Width - 127mm
Depth - 56mm
Weight - 400g
Charge Rate - 0.1A - 7.0A
In the Box
Overlander RC6-VSR 80w 7A Output AC/DC Charger
Leads included Deans, Red JST, Futaba, Glow Start & Crocodile Clips
JST-XH balance system
12v DC lead
Please Note: This charger does not contain an external battery temperature sensor. This can be purchased as an optional extra.