Sky RC Nitro Car, Buggy, Truck or Truggy Engine Heater with LiPo Cut-Off and Timer - SK600066
Sky RC Nitro Car, Buggy, Truck or Truggy Engine Heater with LiPo Cut-Off and Timer
This innovative new engine pre-heater is one of the best trackside nitro accessories you're ever likely to purchase, which up until just recently has been an expensive luxury! This heater however is set to change that by offering equal performance of other heaters on the market, but at a fraction of the price!
The engine heater can be used in conjunction with any 12v source including a car battery, starter box sealed lead acid battery, or even a 3S 11.1v LiPo for the ultimate in portability and performance!
Unlike other engine heaters however this one offers LiPo voltage cut off, along with a duration related cut off timer which makes operation of the heater both safer and simpler than other products currently available.
The engine heater is ideal for use during the break-in procedure of any nitro engine, but obviously it is also a great help on the cold winter race mornings where engines tend to get so cold and so tight that they often struggle to start. It's recommended that you always pre-heat your engine before any run however, just to allow the engine to be at peak consistent performance before hitting the track.
- Small and lightweight for quick and easy storage
- Built-in 3S LiPo Cut Off
- Built-In Duration Timer Cut Off
- Fits all .18-.26 RC nitro engines
- Pre-heats all critical engine parts for easy starting
- Fireproof and heat resistant adjustable cover
- Saves money on expensive Nitro Fuel use during warm-up
- Removes stress from connecting rod during starting
- Allows faster engine tuning since engine is already up to operating temp upon start up
- May increase engine life expectancy by up to 100%
- XT-60 input connector with 12v crocodile clip extension lead
- Access port on top allows you to start and monitor your engines temperatures without having to take the heater off
Input Voltage - 12Volt DC or 11.1v 3S LiPo
Heating Power - 90Watt
Heating Time - Around 10 Minutes
Low Voltage Cutoff - 9-10Volt
LED Indicator - Heating (Red LED Stays ON)
Low Voltage - (Red LED Blinking)
Net Weight - 65g
Dimension - Diameter; 63mm, Height; 55mm
How to Use:
1. Place the engine heater over the cooling head and keep the wire facing the rear wing.
2. Connect to any suitable 12v lead acid or a 3S 11.1v LiPo battery with XT60 connector and power on the heater.
3. Disconnect the power supply once the engine has achieved operating temperature, this could be approx. 10 minutes dependant on the ambient temperature.
4. Remove and store the engine heater in an appropriate place whilst it cools down.
Required to Complete
12v battery (Either leisure, car battery or sealed lead acid battery) or an 11.1v 3S LiPo battery with an XT-60 connector fitted.