Carson Reflex Pro 3.1 2-Channel 2.4Ghz Stick Transmitter with Receiver and Servo - C707131
Carson Reflex Pro 3.1 2-Channel 2.4Ghz Stick Transmitter with Receiver and Servo
An ideal radio for the classic two stick control on Tamiya and similar models, but with the benefit of interference free 2.4Ghz operation. Both channels feature a servo reverse and is suitable for use with any model car or boat. Standard mechanical trims are fitted for ease of adjustment, power to the receiver via the ESC, 4AA batteries or a hump battery pack if used on Nitro models, suitable for ALL brands and models of speed controllers.
A fail safe function (programmable) is included as standard, so you can set your model to stop if it goes out of range. Standard plug system, which means you can use most servo used on models these days.
One Carson Servo is included in the box along with a 5-channel receiver (additional channels not used, but can be utilised to power accessories).
- 2.4Ghz FHSS system (frequency hopping spread spectrum)
- 5-Ch Receiver (additional channels not used, but can be used to power up accessories)
- Two continuously controllable fully proportional channels
- Servo reverse for both channels (reversal of the running direction)
- Trimming function for accelerator and steering
- Dual rate for both channels (Path limitation of the servos)
- Power supply of BEC receiver via a drive battery with 4.8 - 7.2v (optional)
- Plug system for Futaba and Graupner J.R
- Charging socket (Plus terminal on the inside)
- Battery status indicator by LED
Operating voltage - 4.8v-6v 4 x AA
Receiver Dimensions - 46 x 27 x 15mm
In the Box
2-Channel 2.4GHz Stick Transmitter
5-Channel 2.4Ghz Receiver