HobbyZone Duet Micro RC Plane with 2.4Ghz Radio System (Ready to Fly) - HBZ5300
HobbyZone Duet Micro RC Plane with 2.4Ghz Radio System (Ready to Fly)
Teach yourself to fly with the Duet™ RTF trainer. This small RC aircraft flattens the learning curve when mastering the art of flight and assists the novice with quickly getting on the lower rungs of the ladder of flight competence. Even if you’ve never flown an RC aeroplane before, you could be flying in little to no time with the Duet.
Designed by Champion pilot Quique Somenzini the Duet is constructed from durable materials and can be flown in light winds and spaces as small as a back garden. It can even be flown indoors.
With everything needed to get the model in the air included in the box the Duet provides an economical entry into model flying. A 2.4Ghz radio controls the model and features fully proportional control of elevator and the twin motors, allowing the model to perform a variety of manoeuvres in the air. Its inherent stability benefits also from assistance from Virtual Instructor, which provides a degree of protection from inadvertent control inputs.
The 1S LiPo flight battery provides ample flight duration and the charger is built into the transmitter, so wherever flying re-charge is on hand when power runs low.
When it comes to flying, the model can either take off and land back on smooth runways on its landing gear, or the landing gear can be quickly and easily removed and the model can be hand launched and belly-landed back on softer surfaces such as grass runways for minimal risk of damage.
The Duet features a Mirco Pecorari colour scheme that is both attractive and highly visible, which aids with the orientation of the model in the air and helps the pilot to keep better control. A pilot silhouette sits under the clear canopy and finishes off the model nicely.
Compact, silent, economical with everything included to go flying, the Duet makes a perfect partner for novice pilots!
- Everything you need to teach yourself to fly in one box, even the "AA" batteries for the transmitter!
- Interference-free 2.4GHz transmitter with built-in charger
- Vibrant trim scheme
- 3-channel control allows you to have complete control over climb, steering, and throttle
- Virtual Instructor™ technology helps to remove the complexity of RC flight by providing control assistance and countering the effects of wind and turbulence
- Durable, lightweight construction helps prevent damage in case of a crash
- Quiet and efficient power system
- Rechargeable 150mAh 1S Li-Po battery for generous flight times on a single charge
- Includes 4 "AA" batteries to power the charger/transmitter
Wingspan - 20.6" (523mm)
Overall Length - 14.5" (368mm)
Flying Weight - 1.34 oz (38g)
Motor Size - 7mm (x2)
Radio - 2.4GHz radio system installed
Recommended Motor Battery - 3.7V 1S 150mAh LiPo
Approx. Flying Duration - 10 minutes
Charger - Charger integrated in transmitter
Plane Type - Micro Flyers
Experience Level - Beginner
Power Plant Size - Micro Electric
In the Box
HobbyZone Duet Micro RC Plane
HobbyZone 2.4Ghz radio system with integrated flight battery charger
E-flite 3.7V 1S 150mAh LiPo battery
4AA batteries for the transmitter
Required to Complete
Nothing at all, Everything you need is in the box