Tamiya Re-Release 1/12 Lunch Box 2005 (Unassembled Kit) - TAM-58347
Tamiya Re-Release 1/12 Lunch Box 2005 Monster Van with ESC (Unassembled Kit)
Another Tamiya classic creation, the R/C Lunch Box (1st released, 1987) was loved for its appearance as much as for its R/C performance. The boxy minivan body raised up over monster truck wheels ensure that this R/C van will get attention anywhere you choose to drive it. Use the sides of the van as a canvas to paint your own original designs for the ultimate conversation piece!
The durable and easy-to-assemble 2WD chassis employs box type frame, front swing arm independent and rear rolling rigid suspension. Big 115mm diameter tyres offer dynamic running on even the toughest of surfaces. Sealed gearbox protects diff gear from dirt and sand during off-road driving.
- 1/12 scale R/C assembly kit features shock-resistant styrol body mounted on lightweight and durable ABS bathtub frame
- Fitted with front swing axle independent and rear rolling rigid type suspension
- Diff gear, housed in sealed gearbox, enables smooth cornering
- Front grill, side guards, F&R bumper and dampers made from metal plated parts
- Monster tyres feature 115mm diameter and 71mm width
- 3-Piece assembly type wheels for extra realism
- Sealed rear gearbox protects gear differential during off-road running
- 540 type brushed motor included
- High performance 105BK ESC (electronic speed controller)
- Rear 2 wheel drive transmission
Length - 385mm
Width - 290mm
Height - 225mm
Weight - 1560g
In the Box
Tamiya Re-Release 1/12 Lunch Box 2005 (Unassembled Kit)
High performance 105BK brushed ESC (electronic speed controller)
540 Type brushed motor
Required to Complete
2 Channel transmitter & receiver
4AA Batteries for transmitter
7.2v NiMh stick battery pack
NiMh battery charger
Acrylic spray paint
Note: The bodyshell is made of white ABS plastic out of the box so paint and painting skills will be required.
Please Note: Complete vehicle shown in photos are for illustrative purposes only. This model is a kit requiring assembly and additional items. See Required to Complete list above for full list of items required to complete the model.