Tamiya Suzuki Jimny JB23 1/10 4WD MF-01X Chassis (Unassembled Kit) - 58614
Tamiya Suzuki Jimny JB23 1/10 4WD MF-01X Chassis with ESC and Motor (Unassembled Kit)
The JB23 is a variant of the Suzuki Jimny, long-selling 4WD model in the Japanese 'kei' class of small cars. Released to coincide with new 'kei' regulations effective October 1998, it inherited the Jimny's trademark tough ladder frame and rigid suspension setup, combining it with a new rounded body. This model accurately captures the JB23 form with a durable polycarbonate body plus separate parts to recreate side mirrors, and stickers depicting front grille and lights.
Based around a tough monocoque frame with integrated gearboxes, this compact 4WD chassis gives a thrilling drive whether you take it on road or flat dirt surfaces. It features a rear-mounted motor, with gear-driven rear wheels and a propeller shaft taking power to the front. Both front and rear gearboxes have differential gears. The battery pack location in the chassis centre secures excellent balance, while 4-wheel independent double wishbone suspension employs friction dampers. Rally Block tire with width/diameter of 27/69mm are also included.
- Lightweight, sturdy monocoque composed of left/right halves which incorporate the gearboxes
- 3-section frame set-up
- Features M-225mm, S-210mm or L-239mm wheelbase by switching the spacer used in the centre section, and fitting Items 54654-54655 MF-01X Propeller Shafts.
- Compatible with existing M-chassis bodies
- RS-540 Torque-tuned motor included
- Brushed/Brushless Electronic Speed Control TBLE-02S included
- Rally Block tires are included Width/Diameter - 27/69mm
- Separate parts recreate door mirrors
Length - 347mm
Width - 170mm
Height - 215mm
Wheelbase - 225mm
In the Box
Tamiya Suzuki Jimny JB23 1/10 4WD MF-01X Chassis (Unassembled Kit)
Brushed/Brushless Electronic Speed Control TBLE-02S
RS-540 Torque-Tuned Brushed Motor
Required to Complete
2-Channel transmitter & receiver
AA batteries for transmitter
7.2v NiMh stick battery & charger
Servo for steering
Polycarbonate spray paint
Tools for assembly
Please Note: Complete vehicle shown in photos are for illustrative purposes only. This model is a kit requiring assembly and additional items. See Required to Complete list above for full list of items required to complete the model.