Tamiya 1/10 Blackfoot Monster Truck 2016 Re-Release with Motor and ESC (Unassembled Kit) - 58633
Tamiya 1/10 Blackfoot Monster Truck 2016 Re-Release with Motor and ESC (Unassembled Kit)
This is a modern successor to the Blackfoot line of trucks. It features the classic body from the Blackfoot III kit and it is mounted on the chassis used in the Monster Beetle (2015) radio control model. The chassis is an all-action 2WD machine fitted with big tires for rough-and-tumble off-road fun. The Blackfoot R/C model is ideal for great fun for both beginners and Tamiya connoisseurs alike.
- The ABS resin Blackfoot body is given newly designed markings that carry on the theme of the original series of models, a resin driver figure is also included.
- The Rugged ABS space frame chassis utilises double-wishbone front and trailing arm rear suspension setups in tandem with CVA oil dampers.
- Rear universal drive shafts come with rubber boots to protect from dust.
- A resin undercover protects the sealed gearbox at the rear of the model.
- 123mm semi-pneumatic lug pattern tyres are paired with 1-piece wheels.
Scale - 1/10
Construction Type - Assembly kit
Drivetrain - 2WD
Drive Type - Gearbox
Differential Type - Gear
Suspension - Independent suspension
Shock Damper - Oil-filled damper
Tyre Type - 123mm diameter semi-pneumatic
Body Material - ABS Plastic
Chassis Material - Plastic
Electronic Speed Control (ESC) - Brushed (Included)
Motor Type - 540-brushed
Bearings - Plastic bushing
In the Box
Tamiya 1/10 Blackfoot Monster Truck 2016 Re-Release (Unassembled Kit)
RS-540 Torque-Tuned Brushed Motor
Brushed ESC (Electronic speed controller)
Required to Complete
2-Channel Transmitter and Receiver
AA Batteries for Transmitter
7.2v NiMh Stick Battery Pack
NiMh Battery Charger
Tool set for assembly
Please Note: Complete vehicle shown in photos are for illustrative purposes only. This model is a kit requiring assembly and additional items. See Required to Complete list above for full list of items required to complete the model.